App Annie Lists Yodo1 Among Top Mobile Game Publishers in the China Market! Here is Our 5 Biggest Co-Developed Games for China in 2013
We got a special Chinese New Year’s gift this week — in App Annie’s excellent overview of the mobile app market for 2013, Yodo1 is among the top mobile game publishers in the Chinese market by downloads, ahead of Glu, Disney, and Rovio, and the second largest China-based publisher after Tencent. Here’s the top 5 most popular games we co-developed and published in China last year:
· Ski Safari (co-developed with Defiant Development)
· Cut the Rope – Time Travel (co-developed with ZeptoLab)
· Cut the Rope 2 (co-developed with ZeptoLab)
· OMG: TD! (co-developed with Red Rocket Games)
· MegaJump (co-developed with Get Set Games)
Speaking of which, this March, Yodo1′s Henry Fong will be speaking about how we helped make Ski Safari a Chinese hit — read about it on Gamasutra, and hope to see you there. Gung hei fat choy!